At Narayana Health, we have a team of highly qualified and experienced cardiologists, interventional cardiologists, and cardiac surgeons who provide comprehensive care for a wide range of cardiac conditions in adults & children.
Our state-of-the-art hospitals feature cutting-edge facilities including Hybrid and Digital Cath Labs, Cardiac Care Units (CCU), Dedicated Cardiac OTs, TMT, Holter monitors, and Radio Frequency Ablation (RFA) equipment. Narayana Health also operates dedicated Electrophysiology and Arrhythmia clinics to provide specialist care for Heart Rhythm Disorders (HRD).
Narayana health provides a variety of services including minimally invasive surgeries, open heart surgeries and treatment of underlying diseases. To provide comprehensive care to patients, the team works closely with allied departments at Narayana Health to ensure accurate diagnosis are reached and appropriate pre and post treatment care is provided.
Major Cardiac Surgeries Performed at Narayana Health
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) On-Pump/Off-Pump
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) through LIMA/RIMA – Y Technique
- Left Ventricular Assisted Device (LVAD) Implantation
- Ross Procedure
- Dor Procedure
- Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery
- Intra-Cardiac Repairs
- Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Valvular Surgeries: Mitral Valve Replacement (MVR), Aortic Valve Replacement (AVR), & Double Valve Repair (DVR)
- Pacemaker Implantation
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
Major Cardiac Conditions Treated At Narayana Health
- Coronary artery disease
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Renal artery stenosis
- Hypertensive heart disease
- Heart failure
- Pulmonary heart disease
- Cardiac dysrhythmias